What type of visa do I need?
GOV.cn Friday, August 26, 2005
Single-entry China visas are usually valid for 3 months after the issuing date, and will permit you to stay in China for a maximum of 30 days. This visa will allow you to travel as a tourist or conduct general business activities. Most people need only to apply for a single-entry.
Editor: Chen Feng
Source: Beijing.gov.cn