What should you do to keep your green card?
GOV.cn Monday, August 29, 2005

The aliens who are approved for the permanent resident in china, should live in china adding up to no less than 3 months every year. If the foreigners indeed have actual needs so that they cannot meet the requirements above, they should be sanctioned by the public security bureaus in the provinces, the autonomous regions and the municipality directly under the Central Government of the permanent resident area, but the living time which adds up in china should be no less than 1 year in 5 years.

Editor: Chen Feng
Source: Beijing.gov.cn