1. The First Criminal Court whose task is to deal with major cases of criminal offense.
2. The Second Criminal Court whose task is to (investigate or) deal with appeals lodged by litigants, the accused, their relatives or other citizens against the verdicts and decisions that are already being enforced, supervise trials and timely correct mistakes that may have occurred in the trials.
3. The Civil Court whose job is to deal with civil cases of national nature.
4. The Economic Court whose job is to deal with major economic disputes.
5. The Administrative Court whose job is to deal with administrative cases involving organs of the Central Government.