How should foreigners coming to China for adoption go about the adoption notarization? Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In accordance with the stipulations of the Registration Measures for Adoption of Children by Foreigners in the People’s Republic of China, where the parties or one of the parties involved in the adoptive relationship after going through the adoption registration, wishes that the adoption be notarized, they should go to the notary organ with the qualification for managing foreign-related adoption notarization at the locality where the adoption is registered for the adoption notarization.

Editor: Ling Zhu